Covered in this article:
- What are Staff Training Guides?
- How to activate Staff Training Guides for your account
- How to create Staff Training Guides
What are Staff Training Guides?
With the Staff Training Guides, you can give your Team access to detailed guides (via their Staff Portal account) that help them deliver the best possible service. Here's a sample of Training Guide:
Above sample courtesy of Renee at Dream Time Princess Events
Activate Staff Training Guides for your Account
- Go to "Settings" > "Staff Scheduling"
- Scroll to "Staff Portal" section
- Make sure "Enable 'Character Guides' page" is CHECKED ✅
- SAVE your changes
Create Staff Training Guides
- Create an Asset for the guide you'd like to create
- Select 'Characters & Mascots' as the Asset Category
- Fill in the details for your Training Guide in the various sections available in the sidebar menu
- Character spotlight
- Character prep
- Character training
- IMPORTANT: Entering the 'Movie' field specifically (under 'Character Spotlight'), is what currently triggers the character guide to be live.