NOTE: This article is for Staff users. Company Admin users should reference this collection of articles instead.
Congrats 🎉 on being part of a company that values and respects their team's needs enough to equip you with the industry's leading software to keep things running smoothly for you, as a member of the team, for your clients and for the business.
Experience has consistently shown us two things:
- Like any change in life, there is a brief adjustment period
- In no time, you'll see the amazing benefits this new system provides you, and that the change was well worth it!
In this article, we'll outline for you:
- Why you'll love the Party Pro Manager Staff Portal
- How to prepare yourself for the change
- How you can help your employer with this transition
- Other helpful articles
Why you'll love Party Pro Manager Staff Portal
The Benefits to you include:
- All the information you need for your gigs in one place (no more scouring your email inbox and text message history to review your gigs)
- Details for gigs consistently displayed with all critical details included (you won't have to chase your admin team for the details you need!)
- Access to your gig info from anywhere and on any device!
- Accept / Decline events with a single click
- Automatically synchronize your work schedule with your Google Calendar, or preferred calendar app.
- 24/7 access to training guides (available on some plans)
- Ability to update your own schedule of availability (available on some plans)
How to prepare yourself for the change
- To access your Staff Portal, you'll need to authenticate your account with either a valid Facebook or Google account. Please be ready with the email and password for either of these accounts to activate your account. If you don't have either a Facebook or Google account, you can simply create a free Google Gmail account to use exclusively for this purpose.
- For the first few weeks, while you get into the new habit, set yourself some reminders to log into your Staff Portal to check in on your gigs and accept/decline new gigs added. After you've registered your account, you can access your Staff Portal anytime (and on any device) at https://partypromanager.com/staff/schedule
- Review this help article on how to register your Staff Portal Account
How you can help your employer with this transition
- Give the new system and process an honest effort
- Provide a positive 'testimonial' to your employer about your experience with the new Staff Portal that they can share with other staff who have met this change with more resistance than you :)
Other helpful articles
- How-to register your PPM Staff Portal account
- Add your schedule to your favorite calendar app
- Add a shortcut to PPM on your mobile device's home screen
- Updating your availability