The Finalisation (or Finalization) Link is one of the most powerful features Party Pro Manager has to offer
When you have a client that is ready to book, sharing the Finalisation Link with them will enable them to:
- Review / Confirm Event Details
- Force them to add any missing details that you've set as required, and
- Collect necessary payments (e.g. Deposit, Full Payment, Remaining Balance)
To send the Finalisation Link to your clients, follow these steps...
Option 1: Send via Party Pro Manager
- Open the Event Editor for the event you'd like to have the client confirm
- Send your client an email
- Be sure to include the [client.link.finalisation] or [client.url.finalisation] placeholder to dynamically add the Finalisation Link for this event/client (click here to learn more about PPM Placeholders and about the difference between these two)
- Or, if you'd rather add the link in manually...
💡 PRO TIP! Create (or modify) an email template with Standard Text to include one of the placeholders mentioned above, for the purpose of sending an email to a client with their Finalisation Link. This will give you a reusable email template you can use to send out these emails in just a few clicks!
Option 2: Send via some other method
- You can use any alternate method you'd like to send the Finalisation Link to your clients (for example: WhatsApp, SMS Text Message, External Email, etc)
- With the Event Editor open, go to the Utilities tab (click wrench/screwdriver icon)
- Click "Generate Booking Finalisation Link" option to generate and copy the link
- Include this copied link in a message/email to your client
Once completed by the customer, the following automated actions will occur:
- The booking will be set to 'Awaiting deposit' status
- (if applicable) A deposit payment request will be presented to the customer on screen, including the available payment options
- 'Date finalised' will be set
- You will be sent notification via email